This Sweet & Savory Sautéed Shrimp is a one-pan, very simple recipe! Including prep time, it takes under 30 mins to cook.
- 4 large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 8 oz sugar snap peas
- 3 oz of carrots
- Red chili pepper (optional)
- Sesame seeds
- Chopped scallions
- Black pepper to taste
INGREDIENTS FOR THE SAUCE
- 1 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1.5 Tbsp maesil syrup
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- Prepare the sauce by mixing ingredients and set aside
- Remove stem end and string from each sugar snap pea pod
- Chop carrots into thin strips (same length as snap pea pods)
- Heat olive oil in sauté pan over high to medium heat and add chopped garlic, shrimp, carrot, sugar snap peas and black pepper to taste. Toss occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add sauce (and red chili pepper if desired) and toss for another 1.5 minutes.
- Turn off heat and sprinkle with chopped scallions and white sesame seeds.
Serve with a bowl of warm rice!